Monday, December 31, 2007

No crawling, great anyway

That crawl I was looking forward to ended almost before it began. Got to the first bar, Sal's Cafe in Kawasaki, only to find out the rest of the group didn't want to go to Yokohama because it's too far. Now, I understand where they are coming from, but it would have been nice to do some beer drinking a little closer to my home instead of always trekking up to Tokyo. Majority wins time and time again. Sal's was amazing though, I'll have a full recap after the New Year. The rest of the group went to Tokyo while my buddy and I kept with the original plan and headed back to Yokohama. Ended the night at Yokohama Beer Bar (also a review is coming). I can't complain too much about the night, good friends and good beer is always a winning combination.

No comments: