Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Refutable Rumoring

I stumbled onto a completely unsubstantiated rumor the other night while enjoying a pint at the local pub. Normally I wouldn't touch something like this, as I really hate to get hopes up for no reason. Having said that I'm making it known anyhow. Due to the popularity and large amount of visitors from Tokyo to Baird Brewing's Fishmarket Taproom, a new taproom will be opening in Tokyo sometime in the first quarter of 2008. Yep. I'm hoping against hope that this is true. Unfortunatly I havn't been able to find a second source confirming this rumor; therefore it is just a rumor. I have yet to make the trek to the taproom as I can't justify the expense of the trip for just the Taproom. Needless to say I'm pretty excited about this possibility. If you have any info in defense of, or in disagreement to this rumor - please don't hesitate to chime in.
On the web: Baird Brewing

No comments: